Your condominium located in Brussels deserves energy renovation?
Need help at every step of your renovation, from audit to execution of work, including financing? Are you missing the objective and costed elements for the decision process? Are the goals and quantified elements missing for the decision process?
easyCOPRO offers to help Brussels’ condominiums to undertake renovations.
How can easyCOPRO help you?
By offering :
- a complete package from technical study to energy saving
- innovative financing of works by a citizens’ cooperative
- support and assistance in decision-making at the General Assembly
- the use of an Energy Performance Contract and the monitoring of real savings
- call for short circuits: a local workforce and a citizen investment to which the co-owners can participate
How to finance renovation works?
easyCOPRO uses an innovative financing mechanism, co-financed by the citizen’s cooperative ENERGIRIS, to accelerate the energy renovation of residential buildings. As for the reimbursement, it is covered by regional subsidies including green certificates and energy savings achieved following the renovation.
easyCOPRO, an european project based in Brussels
Reducing the overall energy consumption of the Brussels Region requires energy renovation of most buildings that make up its urban fabric. In Brussels, 9 out of 10 households are more than 20 years old and condominiums alone represent more than half of the 500,000 households located in Brussels.
Supported by the European Union, easyCOPRO is a project developed over 4 years to encourage and promote energy efficiency projects in Brussels condominiums.
Formed by several active actors in the Brussels Region, easyCOPRO associates the citizen cooperative ENERGIRIS, the third investor EasyCogen, the expert office Ph. Deplasse & associates, the trustee Managimm and the administration of the Environment and the Energy Brussels Environment.
easyCOPRO, a pilot project for condominiums
With great experience in condominiums, easyCOPRO is committed to share the results of the various energy renovation projects, free of charge. This provision of the methodology used and a series of standardized tools aim to facilitate the implementation of work for any co-ownership who would like to engage in the future energy thinking. It also aims to increase initiatives and percolate projects with stakeholders in the real estate sector: property manager, developers, third-party investors, installers, etc.
Good reasons to participate in easyCOPRO
- improve the energy performance, comfort and life quality in your building
- carry out major energy renovation works thanks to energy savings
- participate in a democratic, participative and citizen model
- promote short investment, works and maintenance circuits
Interesed in the easyCOPRO project?